Student Photographer’s, Journalist’s & Musicians in Amsterdam
The 2&6 Collective is a group of student & freelance creatives based in Amsterdam. When our founder’s moved from London to Amsterdam they realised how much Amsterdam welcomes and supports UK underground music. The 2&6 collective aims to be an independent publisher of journalism, photography & music on all things’ UK & Amsterdam underground music & culture.
What Do We Do?
- Publish a quarterly magazine about UK Music with works by our Journalist’s & artists.
- Promote, Publish & Interview up and coming and aspiring musicians & artists in Amsterdam.
- Host concerts, photography exhibit’s, raves, nightclub events & vinyl markets across Amsterdam.
- Sell photo prints, clothing & rare vinyls.
- Create an Event guide for all upcoming UK music event’s in Amsterdam
Who started 2&6?
Founder & Editor
Chris is a Journalist, Photographer & Musician from Watford. In the past has worked in The House’s of Parliament & received the Mary McPherson Award for original Photo- Journalism before graduating with a Masters Degree from the University of Amsterdam in Ancient History. He is 1/3rd of the UK band, UNAMED CITY. He now writes for Surfawhile & Amsterdam Alternative.
Email me: email@example.com